Welcome to the official website of Jiangxi Longzheng technology development co., LTD !
Longzheng technology development co., LTD──professional fireproof coating manufacturers
Address: no. 2 xiyu road, industrial park, ganzhou economic development zone, jiangxi province
Cellphone number：15979766999 （Ms Rong）
Construction plan of exterior wall genuine stone paint
First, the importance of engineering
True stone paint as exterior wall veneer is of great importance, first-class products plus careful construction, can make the two perfect combination, create first-class model project. We will implement the all-round quality management system according to the requirements of chuangbei project and strive to achieve the first-class model and standard project.
II. Construction steps and methods
1. Check the smoothness of the main wall and whether the lines are straight and clear, and require the basic level surface to be flat and dry (cement mortar surface should be maintained for more than 15 days), without floating ash, asphalt and other stains, and PH < 10, moisture content < 10%.
2. The floating layer should be removed from the old cement surface to ensure a firm base, remove impurities from the wall, repair the porous and rough base surface, and then smooth it with grinding wheel.
3. According to the decoration requirements, use cement mortar or adhesive tape to divide the base surface into the required graphics (each partition surface should be no more than 1.5m2).
4, the bottom coating construction
A. Neutralization treatment: neutralize alkaline walls with special neutralizer to ensure that the walls after construction are free from alkali. The amount is about 0.1-0.2kg/m2.
B. Primer construction: flush the neutralized wall with water. After the wall is dry, apply primer construction with the amount of 0.15-0.20kg/m2. C. The bottom coating can be applied by brush, roll or spray.
5, main coating (true stone paint) construction: after the bottom coating is completely dry (generally need 4-6 hours), the construction can be carried out, according to different decorative requirements, the first test spraying, to determine the required pressure, spray gun caliber and spraying quantity, generally 5kg/m2.
6. Auxiliary treatment: remove and segment the tape, and mark it according to decoration needs.
7. Finish layer (varnish)
Construction: only after the main coating is completely dry (generally about 48 hours) can the construction be carried out. It can be painted or rolled. The amount of finishing paint is 0.15-0.20kg/m2.
III. Matters needing attention
1, construction, scaffolding should be about 30cm away from the wall, such as the distance is too close, the upper and lower layers of scaffolding between the spraying part may have contact mark, affecting the decorative effect.
2, do not spray parts and objects, use baffle or paper separation.
3. The temperature during construction should be higher than 50C, while the wind force should not be higher than grade 4. The main coating should avoid rain and snow within 24 hours.
4, oil primer, finish is flammable and dangerous goods, construction should be strictly prohibited fireworks.
5. After the construction of the main coating, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately.
6. After the application of oil primer and finish paint, use xylene and other solvents to clean the tools.
7. During the construction process, it is strictly forbidden to add water to dilute the materials arbitrarily.